Our largest local mission ministry partner needs our help in a special way this year. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, M.I. Lewis Social Service Center will not be able to host its 12th annual gala as planned. The Gala has grown spectacularly over the years, becoming the Center’s largest source of community-generated contributions. Those funds provide food to the hungry, keep utilities connected for persons-in-need, serve homebound senior citizens, provide school supplies, and stock Thanksgiving baskets.
Please support the center by choosing one of the following levels of giving:
- Individual Sponsor - $75 – the price of one Gala ticket
- Senior Sponsor - $150 – the price of two Gala tickets
- Family Sponsor - $300 – keep utilities running for a family in crisis
- Opportunity Sponsor - $500 – help pay the rent for a family struggling with a job loss
- Food Pantry Sponsor - $1,000 – M.I. Lewis can turn this donation into $10,000 of food
- Supporting Sponsor - $3,000 – keep M.I. Lewis staffed and serving the families of our community
Any amount is greatly appreciated and makes a REAL difference in the lives of REAL people – that’s why we partner with M.I. Lewis.
Make checks payable to M.I. Lewis Social Service Center and mail it to P.O. Box 1542, Dickinson, TX 77539. Donations can also be made online at www.milewisctr.org by credit or PayPal.